How download YouTube video like torrent file download?
Why YouTube down loader is not working now?
Is there any free YouTube down loader software?
Do you have a question like this?
You have landed to the page which gives you a complete solution.
YouTube: YouTube is a video sharing website where users can upload, view and share video clips. YouTube was created in February 2005 by three former PayPal employees. In November 2006, YouTube, LLC was bought by Google Inc. for US$1.65 billion, and is now operated as a subsidiary of Google. Now it is the largest video sharing site. The videos are published in ".flv" file extension.
How to download .flv files?
Now I'll tell you step by step procedures to enable your computer to download YouTube videos:
- Get a latest FireFox browser (If you already have one, go to step 4)
- Download FireFox from Mozilla.com
- Install Mozilla settings restart your system if it asked to do so
- What all you need is an add-on which detect the .flv or other media file and makes you download them easily.
- Get DownloadHelper add-on set up from Mozilla (recommended) or DownloadHelper
- Click on add to FireFox, then click on install.
- Restart FireFox (remember- not necessarily your system)
- Open a YouTube video in your FireFox browser
- You will see an animating image like this
- Clicking on this you will get the list of the file you can download.
- Click on the file name and start downloading
- It will be saved to DownloadHelp folder in your my document by default
- More help go to user manual
Simple get a Gom player and enjoy. It is free-ware. You can download it from GomLab. Small size (withing 5 mb) and easy to access.