Thursday 8 January 2009

Adwani's message in election campaign website also promises for "change"

The welcome message by Adwani in his official website www.lkadwani.in reads as follows: "Welcome to my website. I am delighted to meet citizens like you who are keenly interested in forthcoming election for 15th Lokasabha. India's future is critically dependent on nature and leadership of next government. It was always my dream to see India emerged as strong, prosperous and self-confident nation in the world. I dream of an India in which its billion plus people can live in a peacefully. harmonious and justice society. I dream of an India whose ancient culture and spirituality can show the right path to today's troubled world. I dream of a tomorrow, 21st century can become India's century. I am sure many of you has same aspirations for India. Together we can, you and I can turn our aspiration into actuality. India is voiced for change. As many as 1 million young voters will vote for the first time. I know they especially are hungry for change. They are demanding development for all and security for all. I promise you the change you are seeking and change defined by a good politics and good governors. Jai Hind, Vande Mataram"
Read this article on Adwani's election campaign that is similar to Obama's presidential campaign

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if u rage rage of prize and black money come to india how and why manmohansingh dont take hard isue in g -20 when england france get black money holders list why india not get it.can bjp blacklisted swetzerland if he dont cooprete

Search Rising Indian


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...