Sunday 25 April 2010

Are you a Public Personality? How Much?

I have seen many people twitter and buzz like social networking tool to project them as public personality. If you read those stuffs, first thing is you will never understand who is writing all these, second thing is you will never understand what they are scrapping, if you have got answers for these two you will never get an answer for why they are doing this?

A number of page three people, celebrities, public personalities use such networks to reach the people. It is a tool to reach their fans and also media. This has become an effective tool for them. Social networking sites are not meant for only for them. Anybody can use it; anybody can post his or her opinions. It’s really a powerful tool to be touch with the friends. Until unless it is for personal use I really like it. When it goes public I start to hate. That does not mean I don’t want to be a public personality!

What do you think if I start writing on my blog only about my opinion, my relationships or myself with some other famous personality like Amitabh Bhacchan, or some other celebrity writes in their public profiles? Are you bothered to read? Who am I for the world? Do the world care for my personal opinion, my personal relationships and personal travels? Though some write like they are little Paulo Choelo or Robin Sharma or Swami Sukhabodananda. It is nothing but he outcome of the desperate wish of those people to become like their role models. Those bloggers have many things to repair themselves, how can they correct their readers. Including Me, Friends!

There is a cricket player in our street. He saw a twitter account of a famous cricketer. He also started an account. Started writing- I scored 150 Runs today (After playing whole day- a 10 times 5 over match!) I have pain in my left knee; I may not able to play final (Final match against guests of nabour house as they are going back!) I proposed Usha today I got a positive replay. I learnt today that the cricket could be played in ping-pong ball also! That too his postings come once in a week whenever he gets access to the Internet connection!

No newspaper will follow it. Nobody else other than his own friends require this info. It is not useful info at all. Why he wants these stuffs to be told to world. Just because he wants to be like that cricketer! He wants to become a public personality, a celebrity. Twitter or google buzz will never make us a celebrity, a philosopher, a politician, or a cricketer. There are routs to make our dream come true. Once we are the achievers, then there is a meaning in guiding the world, telling what we are to the world!

No comments:

Search Rising Indian


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...