Tuesday 17 February 2009

How to search Kannada in Google?

I always keep watching what my readers want and what they are looking for while entering the keyword in google search, why they land to my site. If my blog does not have an answer for them I try to answer to them. This is such a article.
Recently a visitor hit my blog looking for "how to search Kannada in google", "how to use google Kannada search". Here is a answer:
Go to google.co.in. Then click on Kannada which is given in the list of languages available, or directly go to Google Kannada. Then type what you are looking for in English. For example if you are looking for ಉತ್ತರ ಕನ್ನಡ ಜಿಲ್ಲೆ just type 'uttara kannada jille' in the search box and it will show the options in Kannada as soon as you type. See the snap shot. Select the option if that is correct and hit search. If you don't get the word what exactly you want, you can type in the google transliterate and copy the Kannada word and paste in the search box. I don't think you never find it necessary to go for this. Once you get the word in search box, you are done. Pages matching with the Kannada words will be listed in the search result.

Long waiting is over! Google Lab has now came up with on screen Kannada Keyboard and enabled search option. This is the easiest of all Kannada Search. Similar search is also available in most of all Indian languages. No tutorial is required for this. Just use the mouse!

1 comment:

Techie said...

can you tell me how can i get kannada font?

Search Rising Indian


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...