Thursday 29 March 2012

The Secret Letters: A Self Help Novel


I never liked reading self help books. I am not a big fan of Robin Sharma. The only book I read earlier was The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. It could not lengthen my favorite book list. Recently I bought two books just for reading it while traveling. First one was The Greatness Guide, turned few pages and closed it. Second one was The Secret Letters of the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. This became the first self help book I read with interest.

Jonathan Landry was in trouble. His life was running as he wished. Julian, the hero of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari was his uncle. To make understand few important aspects of life he sends Jonathan to collect the Talismans and letters from the safe keepers all around the world. Jonathan starts unwillingly. Jonathan learns many lessons in his travel. Finally it ends in Delhi after seeing the Taj Mahal.

I am putting this book in must read again list. This book is more than a self help book and teaches the lesson as you go on reading it like a novel. But one need to stop and read again and again the every letter that Jonathan gets to understand oneself better and for self improvements. The chapter before the letter itself is enough to explain the essence of the letter. Buy read and store this book.

Search Rising Indian


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...