Sharing a mail I recieved with you.
Are you a Secularist? Then please answer these questions ,
1. There are nearly 52 Muslim countries. Show one Muslim country which provides Haj subsidy.
2. Show one Muslim country where Hindus are extended the special rights that Muslims are accorded in India?
3. Show one Muslim country which has a Non-Muslim as its President or PrimeMinister.
4. Show one country where the 85% majority craves for the indulgence of the 15% minority.
5. Show one Mullah or Maulvi who has declared a 'fatwa' against terrorists.
6. Hindu-majority Maharashtra, Bihar, Kerala,Pondicherry,etc. Have in the past elected Muslims as CMs; Can you ever imagine a Hindu becoming the CM of Muslim - majority J&K?
7. Today Hindus constitute 85% of the Indian population. If Hindus are intolerant, how come Masjids and Madrassas are thriving? How come Muslims are offering Namaz on the road? How come Muslims are proclaiming 5 times a day on loudspeakers that there is no God except Allah?
8. When Hindus gave to Muslims 30% of Bharat for a song, why should Hindus now beg for their sacred places at Ayodhya, Mathura and Kashi?
9. Why temple funds are spent for the welfare of Muslims and Christians, when they are free to spend their money in any way they like?
10. When uniform is made compulsory for school children, whythere is no Uniform Civil Code for citizens?
11. In what way, J&K is different from Maharashtra, TamilNadu or Uttar Pradesh, to have article 370?
12. Why did Gandhiji support the Khilafat Movement (nothing to do with our freedom movement) and what did he get in turn ?
13. Why did Gandhiji object to the decision of the cabinet and insisted that Somnath Temple should be reconstructed out of public fund, and not with government funds; when in January 1948, he presurrised Nehru and Patel to carry on renovation of the mosques of Delhi at government expenses?
14. If Muslims & Christians are minorities in Maharashtra,UP, Bihar etc., are Hindus not minorities in J&K, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya etc.? Why are Hindus denied minority rights in these states?
15. Do you admit that Hindus do have problems that need to be recognized. Or, do you think that those who call themselves Hindus are themselves the problem?
16. Why has post-Godhra been blown out of proportion, when no-one talks of the ethnic cleansing of 4 lakh Hindus from Kashmir?
17. In 1947, when India was partitioned, the Hindu population in Pakistan was about 24%. Today it is not even 1%. In 1947, the Hindu population in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) was 30%. Today it is about 7%. What happened to the missing Hindus? Do Hindus have human rights at all?
18. In contrast, in India, the Muslim population has gone up from 10.4% in 1951 to about 14% today; whereas the Hindu population has come down from 87.2% in 1951 to 85% in 1991. Do you still think that Hindus are fundamentalists?
19. Do you consider that -
--->Sanskrit is communal and Urdu is Secular,
--->Mandir is Communal and Masjid is Secular,
--->Sadhu is Communal and Imam is Secular,
--->BJP is communal and Muslim League is Secular,
--->Dr. PraveenBhai Togadia is ANTI-NATIONAL and Bhukari is Secular,
--->Vande Matharam is communal and Allah-O-Akbar is secular,
--->Shriman is communal and Mian is secular,
--->Hinduism is Communal and Islam is Secular,
--->Hindutva is communal and Jihadism is secular, and at last,
--->Bharat is communal and Italy is Secular?
20. When Christian and Muslim schools can teach Bible and Quran, Why can't Hindus teach Gita or Ramayan?
21. Abdul Rehman Antuley was made a trustee of the famous Siddhi Vinayak Temple in Prabhadevi, Mumbai. Can a Hindu - say Mulayam or Laloo - ever become a trustee of a Masjid or Madrassa?
22. Dr. Praveenbhai Togadia has been arrested many times on flimsy grounds. Has the Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid, Delhi, Ahmed Bhukari been arrested for claiming to be an ISI agent an d advocating partition ofBharat?
23. When Haj pilgrims are given subsidy, why Hindu pilgrims to Amarnath, Sabarimalai & Kailash Mansarovar are extra taxed